As a public auditor, you are operating in a complex professional field. Your challenge is to minimise risk to your organisation and determine whether adequate controls are in place and regulations are obeyed. This becomes especially demanding in organisations which operate in several or even many different countries and engage with a multitude of stakeholders.
The unique Masterclass Audit in the Public Sector provides you with in-depth knowledge of audits in the public sector. It aims to thoroughly prepare you for your everyday work. Benefit from a wide choice of topics highly relevant to your professional field as well as knowledge exchange with experienced audit practitioners from leading public and international organisations. Take advantage of this specialised specialised professional training to broaden your knowledge and acquire skills and competences for your work.
- Relevant work experience in the field of audit in the public sector, administration or government
- Audit practitioners working in international and supranational Organisations, Ministries on national or regional level, Courts of Audit
3 Mandatory Seminars + 4 Seminars (individually selectable, 1 Seminar = 2 Days)
- Performance Audit in the Public Sector
- How to audit Public Procurement effectively
- Risk Management in the Public Sector
- Financial Accounting in EU External Cooperation Funding
- Internal Audit in Higher Education and Research Institutions