Practical Seminar Verifications and Reporting Obligations in ESIF 2014-2020
|English||scheduled: October 2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.198,- € * until 26.07.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: October 2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.198,- € * until 26.07.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Enhance your verification methods
The current Programming Period 2014-2020 stipulate procedures and requirements for verification. Managing Authorities and Intermediate Bodies will have to meet new standards regarding the implementation of administrative and on-the-spot verifications. Until now, they do not only have to verify eligibility of expenditure as well as compliance with State aid and public procurement regulations, but also need to ensure correct record keeping, documentation and reporting.
- What are the changes in first level control in the Programming Period 2014-2020?
- How can you avoid errors and pitfalls in the implementation of administrative verifications and in particular the checking of payment claims?
- How can you improve the effectiveness of on-the-spot checks?
- What are the best strategies to prevent double financing?
- How should you deal with personnel and overhead costs?
- What are the different options for applying Simplified Cost Options (SCO)?
- What do you have to take into account regarding public procurement rules?
- How to verify Financial Instruments
- Which documents are necessary for a proper verification file?
- How can you cope with the specific compliance challenges with infrastructure projects?
Directors, Heads of Unit or Department, Managers, Auditors, Controllers and other experts dealing with verifications, especially from:
- Managing Authorities of ERDF (including ETC), ESF and CF
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- National and Regional Audit Institutions
- Beneficiaries implementing EU funded projects
- Specialised Consultancies and External Auditors working with EU Funds