European Seminar Technical Assisstance, HR Competencies and Communication Skills for ESI Funds
|English||28.11.2019 - 29.11.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Spain.||1.291,- € * until 16.08.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||28.11.2019 - 29.11.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Spain.|
|Price:||1.291,- € * until 16.08.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
+49 30 80 20 802-2534
Technical Assistance bares practical challenges in ESIF 2014-2020
The correct usage of Technical Assistance (TA) is a key to ensure your Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) programmes are running smoothly. With the recently amended “Omnibus” regulation, the use of Simplified Cost Options (SCOs) is extended. In addition, the European Commission emphasises the high importance of including indicators to measure performance. TA managers need also to develop further their soft skills.
- How to use Technical Assistance (TA) in your project successfully
- How to distinguish eligible and non-eligible costs in practice
- Is it practicable to use simplified cost options for TA?
- How to fulfil evidence requirements for indicators
- How many indicators are needed for the implementation of TA projects? How comprehensive do they have to be?
- What are possible consequences of using certain indicators?
- How to correctly conduct the procurement process for TA related services, eg. for evaluation studies
- How to monitor TA effectively
- How to apply HR practices in TA
- How to evolve communication and negation strategies
This tailor-made European Seminar is designed especially for Technical Assistance Experts such as:
- Heads of Unit
- TA Experts, Specialists and Coordinators
- Programme and Project Managers
- Financial Officers
- Auditors, Controllers, Evaluators
from Technical Assistance Departments or other departments in:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
Other bodies working with Technical Assistance for European Structural and Investment Funds