Summer Academy Summer Academy EU Funding 2019
Financial Management, Control and Audit
In 2019, the implementation of Operational Programmes of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESI Funds) 2014-2020 is well on track. The management and control systems are mostly in place and reimbursements to beneficiaries are conducted. The regulations for ESI Funds 2014-2020 have introduced new requirements and elements that could cause difficulties in the implementation and control of the funds.
- How to prepare your financial management for the next programming period
- How to cope with the control and audit requirements in EU funds successfully
- How to improve your Management and Control System
- How to ensure legality and regularity of the expenditure spent
- How to increase the efficiency of your work by implementing the newest methods and tools in financial control and audit of ESI Funds
- How to prevent and minimise irregularities at all stages
The Masterclass is designed for public officials such as Directors, Heads of Departments and Units, Programme Managers, Controllers, Auditors, Counselors, Advisors, Experts and other members of staff working in:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Supreme Audit Institutions and Regional Audit Institutions
- Beneficiaries (e.g. national, regional, local government administrations, agencies, universities, associations and organisations as well as private beneficiaries)
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.