Practical Seminar Successfully Managing Partnerships Between Public, NGO and Corporate Entities
Identifying Risks, Sustainabie and Lasting Results, Co-Creation
Facing Development Challenges Together
As the SDGs are gaining momentum, the Private Sector and NGOs are increasingly encouraged to build alliances to tackle main challenges of the world of tomorrow. Notably, it allows corporates to reinforce their reputation and credibility while it is crucial for NGOs and IOs to partner in order to access an important source of funding. They also combine the efforts in order to achieve real impacts, while stimulating innovation, ensuring sustainability and creating shared value.
- Understanding key factors for long standing relationships between NGOs and Corporates
- Understanding your partner mindset, its values and the potential for a shared value partnership
- Understanding how to implement a co-creative dynamic in your partnerships
- Insights on most important trends regarding different types of partnerships, about their advantages and disadvantages
- Corporate Social Responsability Managers
- Corporate partnerships Directors
- Heads of International Corporate Partnerships
- International Corporate Partnerships Advisors
- Heads of private funding
- Global partnerships coordinators
- Heads of Philantropy and Partnerships
- International Organisations
- Development Agencies
- Non-Governmental Organisations
- Private Companies
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.