Interactive International Seminar Successfully Implementing Key Performance Indicators and Performance Budgeting in the Public Sector
Where are we and where do we want to go?
With an increasing pressure on efficiency and effectiveness, public organisations have to increase an integrated perspective on resource allocation and outcomes. Linking strategy, intended results, activities and budget allocation has a strong positive impact on the ability to provide value-for-money. However, getting there by implementing a steering mechanism based on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), results frameworks and performance budgeting still poses a key challenge.
- What do you have to consider when designing KPIs for your organisations? How do you the strategic and operative level with meaningful and measurable KPIs?
- How can maturity levels be implemented in public organisations and how can you make them work for you?
- How do you take diverse stakeholder perspectives into account when designing KPIs? How can KPIs inform your programmatic or policy design?
- How can you implement an efficient reporting structure for financial and managerial information? Which data base is required to keep track of your financial and non-financial performance?
All Directors, Heads of Unit, Chef Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management & Quality Assurance
All responsible for budgeting, finance, controlling and performance management from institutions like:
- International, European and national institutions; organisations and NGOs
- National, regional and European ministries and agencies
- Public banks, especially development banks
- Universities, research and education authorities, technology clusters
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.