Interactive International Seminar Successful Recruiting and Selection in Public Institutions
|English||17.02.2020 - 18.02.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Brussels, Belgium.||1.089,- € * until 29.11.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||17.02.2020 - 18.02.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Brussels, Belgium.|
|Price:||1.089,- € * until 29.11.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
How to get the right people in times of challenging competition and global transformations?
Public Sector and Non-Profit Organisations find themselves in an ever-tougher competition over talent while recruitment in the public sector can be a lengthy process. With the continuous digitalisation in HRM, we may see some light at the end of the tunnel. However, what is good practice in digital HRM and how can we ensure that we don't lose touch with our very core – the staff?
Optimise your recruitment and strategically build your workforce
During this International Recruitment Seminar, we will bring together HR Directors, Managers and Recruitment Officers to discuss the most topical challenges and solutions for e-recruitment and data-backed assessments and selection in the public sector. Our experts will share real-world examples and insights i.a. on:
- Global changes and the generational shift as drivers of new workforce requirements
- Technology-backed Selection
- Lean Recruiting and & Selection
- Reliably identifying competence and fit
- How can you test for competence and personal attributes effectively?
- How can you define selection criteria for e-recruitment?
- How to increase efficiency in hiring processes?
- How to adapt to changing conditions and requirements by and from future staff?
- How to effectively apply big data in the selection process?
- What potential lies in inter-institutional mobility of staff?
- How can Dual Career Services improve your institution's attractiveness?
- How can recruitment and onboarding effectively be interlinked?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Personnel, Human Resources Management
- Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities