Interactive International Seminar Successful Recruiting and Selection in Public Institutions
Lean R&S, Innovation in Assessments Centers, Technology-backed Selection
How to get the right people in times of stark competition and global transformations?
Public Sector and Non-Profit Organisations find themselves in an ever tougher competition over talent while recruitment in the public sector can be a lengthy process. With the continuous digitalisation in HRM, we may see some light at the end of the tunnel. However, what is good practice in digital HRM and how can we ensure that we don't lose touch with our very core – the staff?
- How can you test for competence and personal attributes effectively?
- How can you define selection criteria for e-recruitment?
- How to increase efficiency in hiring processes?
- How to adapt to changing conditions and requirements by and from future staff?
- How to effectively apply big data in the selection process?
- What potential lies in inter-institutional mobility of staff?
- How can Dual Career Services improve your institution's attractiveness?
- How can recruitment and onboarding effectively be interlinked?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Personnel, Human Resources Management
- Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.