Interactive International Seminar Successful Recruiting and Selection in Public Institutions
Lean R&S, Innovation in Assessments Centers, Technology-backed Selection
|English||11.04.2019 - 12.04.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.289,- € * until 21.12.2018 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||11.04.2019 - 12.04.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.289,- € * until 21.12.2018 * all prices are VAT excluded|
How to get the right people in times of stark competition and global transformations?
Public Sector and Non-Profit Organisations find themselves in an ever tougher competition over talent – among each other and with the private sector. When financial compensation is often not competitive with private companies, other means must be found to attract the right people in time. Meanwhile, global transformations and collaborative and flexible working models represent new challenges for both staff members and recruiters.
- How can you test for competence and personal attributes effectively?
- How can you hire for sustainable staff retention?
- How to Increase Efficiency in Hiring Processes?
- How to adapt to changing conditions and requirements by and from future staff?
- How to design assessment centers and psychometric tests to make informed choices?
- What potential lies in inter-institutional mobility of staff?
- How to compete over talent when financial benefits are limited?
- How to measure the impact of your employer branding?
- How to leverage the reputation of your institution to attract the right talents?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Personnel, Human Resources Management
- Recruitment, Talent Acquisition, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities