International Practical Seminar Strategic Personnel Planning & Development in Public Institutions
|English||17.02.2020 - 18.02.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Brussels, Belgium.||1.089,- € * until 29.11.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||17.02.2020 - 18.02.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Brussels, Belgium.|
|Price:||1.089,- € * until 29.11.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
How to develop the right skills and leadership potentials for your organisation?
Competition for qualified staff is fierce, and so is the challenge to retain and develop the right people. Public entities can rarely compete with respect to compensation schemes. However, they can ensure an environment that enables personal growth while nurturing the skill sets and leadership potentials required for their organisational effectiveness.
Creating a strategic and effective personnel development
During this International Practical Seminar, our selected speakers will share practical insights on personnel planning and development strategies, failures and successes to learn from, while also giving you the stage to brainstorm, exchange and conceptualise during interactive workshops. We will i.a. focus on:
- Benefit from sound and professional personnel planning
- Measuring results in personnel development
- Nurturing leadership in the long-run
- Dealing with underperformance through personnel development
- Improving staff retention
- How can the HR department develop strategic personnel development?
- How to handle budgetary restraints in HR management?
- How to best adapt strategic HR planning to individual career goals and needs of staff
- How to deal with the demographic challenge and the subject of digitalisation
- Which measures can HR departments take to avoid losing staff?
- Which possibilities exist in order to shift from a control to a coaching attitude towards your employees?
- How to design indicators for your personnel development strategy?
- How to develop and implement target agreements with employees
- How can performance management be enforced as a continuous process?
- How to deal with underperforming staff?
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Human Resources Management
- Personnel Development, Talent Management, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities