International Practical Seminar Strategic Personnel Development in Public Organisations
How to develop the right skills and leadership potentials for your organisation?
Competition for qualified staff is fierce and so is the challenge to retain and develop the right people. Public entities can rarely compete with respect to compensation schemes. However, they can ensure an environment that enables personal growth while nurturing the skill sets and leadership potentials required for their organisational effectiveness.
- How can the HR department develop strategic personnel development?
- How to handle budgetary restraints in HR management?
- How to best adapt strategic HR planning to individual career goals and needs of staff
- How to deal with the demographic challenge and the subject of digitalisation
- Which measures can a HR department take to avoid losing staff?
- Which possibilities exist in order to shift from a control to a coaching attitude towards your employees?
- How to design indicators for your personnel development strategy?
- How can performance management be enforced as a continuous process?
- How to deal with underperforming staff
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Human Resources Management
- Personnel Development, Talent Management, Staffing
- Career/HR Development , Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.