European Seminar State Aid Rules for National Funding and EU Funds
Admissibility of State aid, Notification Exemptions, Avoiding Recovery
|English||05.12.2019 - 06.12.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.198,- € * until 04.10.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||05.12.2019 - 06.12.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.198,- € * until 04.10.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
The compliance of national funding and EU Funds with EU State aid rules is under strict control of the European Commission
State aid officials administering national and European funding in all Member States still face difficulties when applying the European Union’s complex system of State aid rules and procedures.
- How to identify State aid
- Which types of State aid are compatible with the rules of the TFEU?
- Which exemptions are laid down by the European Commission?
- How to apply the new GBER in practice
- How to avoid the risk of State aid recovery
- How to cumulate different types of aid
- How has State aid law changed due to new decisions by EU courts?
- How to interpret and apply EU State aid rules in practice, particularly the regulations, guidelines and notices that have been developed by the EU Commission over the last years
- How to handle funding especially in the areas of infrastructure and environment
Heads of Departments and Units, Managers, Lawyers, Auditors and other members of staff from departments and units such as:
- Managing, Audit & Certifying Authorities, Intermediate Bodies as well as all other bodies responsible for ESI Funds
- State Aid Control
- Management/Coordination of EU Projects
- Regional Development
- Legal & Normative Activities
- Funding Programmes
- Budget, Finance, Accounting
- Public Private Partnership
from authorities such as:
- All central and regional Ministries and Agencies
- Regional and local Authorities
- National and regional Audit Institutions
- State Aid Monitoring Offices and Competition Authorities
- Public Banks