Practical Seminar State Aid for Environmental and Energy Projects
Recent Case Law • Assessing State Aid • Capacity Mechanisms
|English||06.05.2019 - 07.05.2019||Abba Berlin Hotel||1.188,- € * until 01.03.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||06.05.2019 - 07.05.2019|
|Location:||Abba Berlin Hotel|
|Price:||1.188,- € * until 01.03.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Ever since the entry into force of the EU’s comprehensive state aid modernisation package in 2014, aid for energy and environmental projects received a major bulk of funding. Yet, due to the complexity of the rules in these sectors, their correct implementation remains even for experienced practitioners challenging. In order to master projects successfully, authorities in charge need to have a thorough knowledge on the correct application of the Guidelines on State aid for environmental protection and energy 2014-2020
- What are the latest decisions by the European Court of Justice concerning state aid in relation to energy and environment?
- What impact does the notion of state aid notice have in practice?
- What are the latest updates on the European Commission’s State aid guidelines for energy and environmental protection and how to apply them correctly and efficiently?
- How to assess state aid in energy and environmental projects
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Lawyers, Controllers, Auditors, Managers and other members of staff responsible for energy and environmental State aid issues, especially from organisations such as:
- National and regional ministries as well as their subordinate bodies and agencies, responsible for fields such as:
- Environment/Natural Protection
- Waste Management
- Regional Development
- Research, Science and Technology
and other authorities dealing with environmental protection, energy and waste management projects
Location: Abba Berlin Hotel
Lietzenburger Str. 89