European Seminar Applying Simplified Cost Options: New Omnibus Regulation & Outlook Post 2020
Simplified Cost Options Can Be a Vivid Example of Simplification for Managing Authorities as well as Beneficiaries
Simplification is a buzzword in the current and also for the next programming period. Simplified Cost Options (SCO) is one means to fill this buzzword with life. The recently amended Omnibus Regulation aims at a mandatory use of SCO not only in ESF but also in ERDF. The use of SCO will be further increased post 2020.
- What are the key changes for Simplified Cost Options for the new programming period?
- How to calculate flat rates for indirect costs
- How to calculate flat rates based on standard scales of unit costs
- What are the challenges and opportunities in auditing SCOs?
- Which documents to keep for auditors
- How to implement and use Article 14.1 Reg (EU) 1304/2013 in practice
- How to prepare and develop a Delegated Act
- How to implement SCO in staff costs
- How to apply results-based financing through SCO
- How to implement SCO in the Field of ERDF
- How to simplify audit procedures
This Practical Seminar aims at Public Officials working in
- European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) such as departments for energy efficiency
- European Social Fund (ESF)
- Cohesion Fund (CF)
- European Territorial Cooperation (INTERREG V)
- European Agricultural Fund for Rural Development (EAFRD)
- European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (EMFF)
From Institutions such as:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies of ESI Funds Programmes
As well as for:
- Beneficiaries and potential beneficiaries of ESI Funds
- Agencies for regional and economic development, education and vocational training
- Audit consultancies
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.