Scientifically Proven Communication Techniques for Public Auditors
Strong communication skills are an essential asset for public auditors. Operating in different environments and meeting personnel with various backgrounds, auditors need to be able to adapt their communication techniques to each context in order to gain successful results. Hence, being able to manage relationships not only within different teams, but also external auditors is indispensable. Essentially, providing advice to management entails the ability to focus and analyse the key data and reporting it in the most suitable format. Last but not least, in order to be able to receive meaningful results, public auditors need to possess interviewing techniques enabling them to gain qualitative information. Although such soft skills are the foundation of an auditor’s work, they are all too often paid less attention to than they should deserve.
In this seminar, our experts will provide you with a solid set of skills to take your communication techniques to the next level. You will learn how to conduct interviews for assessments and which techniques are most constructive in each individual situation. The latest results from the behavioural science will be taken into consideration alongside with psychological skills that haven proven to enhance the skillset of auditors. Through several interactive sessions and workshops, the participants will learn how to develop a strong and unique communication style and to convey crucial information in a structured and unintelligible way to the management.
Auditors, Controllers, Managers, Officers and other professionals who carry out internal and external audits from:
- International Organisations
- European Institutions and Agencies
- Public administrations on national and regional level
Especially from the following departments:
- Internal Audit
- External Audit
- Financial Control
- Management Support
- Quality Assurance
- Internal Cooperation
- What are the newest tools and latest trends in communication techniques for public auditors?
- How to strengthen your audit results through the use of communication techniques
- How to find your own best suited communication style
- How to deal with difficult situations in a professional manner
- Which interviewing techniques are most valuable?
- How to adapt your communication styles to those of others
- Enhance your reporting abilities
- How to strengthen relationships with clients
- Which negotiation skills are most comprehensive?
- Be up-to-date on the latest communication techniques
- Gain confidence in challenging situations
- Broaden your communication skills, tools and techniques in several practical case scenarios
- Consult your individual problems with our experts
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.