International Seminar Research and Science Communication
Engaging with Stakeholders ● Evaluation ● H2020 Obligations
Communicating Research in an International Context
Research and science are increasingly international. This requires effective and well-handled research communication activities to increase both the feasibility and the visibility of the scientific institution.
Furthermore, research and science communication has also become extremely relevant for external funding. Specifically the European Union is emphasizing science communication activities when supporting research, especially in programmes like Horizon 2020.
Improvement of Research Communication Skills
Raise your institution’s performance in research and science communication with this training seminar. Benefit from our experts’ experiences in the field of European and international research and science communication.
- learn how to integrate all stakeholders such as media, faculty staff, researchers and the public in your research and science communication,
- enhance the connection between media and researchers
- How to approach different audiences adequately
- How to do multi-platform storytelling
- When and how often to communicate via social media?
- How to evaluate web and offline exposure
- How to achieve international media attention
- How to set up incentives for researchers to join your research communication
- How to cooperate with faculty and researchers
- How to train faculty and researchers for media contacts
- What are the communication obligations for H2020 funded projects?
- How to include the communication strategy in the project proposal
- How to deal with science scepticism
Directors, Heads of Departments and Units, Managers, Officers and other members of staff responsible for science and research communication at
- Higher Education Institutes (HEIs)
- Research Institutes
- University Hospitals
- Science Centres and Clusters
From the following departments:
- Communication, Marketing, Press, Public Relation Offices
- Research and Science Department, Sciences Support Office
- Research Communication and Research Development
- Public Engagement Office
as well as:
Funding Bodies and Ministries responsible for Higher Education and Research Institutions
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.