Interactive Seminar European Contract Practice for R&D Projects
DESCA 2020 • Dispute Resolution • International Partners
Incorrect Legal Frameworks of R&D Contracts Lead to Fatal Consequences
The exchange of knowledge and technology transfer is central for the success of R&D projects. The R&D contracts need to be safe and require clear legal strategies. Inaccuracies in contract design lead to financial risks, loss of intellectual property and research results. Additionally, the European funding program H2020 has its own explicit challenges like the Consortium Agreements and Intellectual Property Rights in the model contracts.
Avoid Common Pitfalls of Research and Development Contract Design
The seminar provides you with all essential information about European contract practice for R&D projects. Discuss with our experts and the other participants current challenges in designing and negotiating research and development contracts with focus on Consortium Agreements based on DESCA.
- Practical advice on designing a research and development contract
- Drafting an agreement based on DESCA
- Technology transfer in practice: How to build sustainable partnerships
- The Protection of intellectual property rights
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Managers, Lawyers, Consultants and other members of staff involved in scientific research, European contracts with R&D projects and dealing with intellectual property
from Departments such as:
- Research and Development Services
- Legal Services
- Intellectual Property
- Technology and Knowledge Transfer
- Patents and Licensing
- Business Development
- Programme and Project Management
- International Projects Management
- Research and Technology Institutes, Centres and Clusters
- Business and Innovation Centres and Networks
- National and Regional Ministries and Agencies responsible for Research & Development
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.