European Seminar Reinforced Financial Control Requirements of EU Funds
Sampling, System Audits & Digitalised Audit - ESIF 2021-2027
|English||23.11.2020 - 24.11.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Prague, Czech Republic.||1.038,- € * until 14.08.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||23.11.2020 - 24.11.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Prague, Czech Republic.|
|Price:||1.038,- € * until 14.08.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
How to avoid repayments and financial liabilities in ESI projects
The European Commission has set out detailed new arrangements on the management and control systems to be operated by the Member States for the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). Furthermore, a more and more digitalised world bares new challenges for all public authorities. When auditing eligibility of costs, more and more beneficiaries use digital documents instead of paper. But how to control these documents in practice?
Audit your projects successfully and make use of new opportunities of the digitalisation
Involved Authorities need to be aware of the challenges ahead. Proper management and control systems and accurate knowledge of the regulations and the implementation possibilities greatly reduce the risk of irregularities and reimbursements. Come to our seminar and learn more about your responsibilities and how to face challenges of financial control and audit in the current as well for the upcoming Programming Period 2021-2027.
- How to deal with roles and responsibilities of financial control and audit in the current Programming Period 2014-2020
- What are the requirements for 2021-2027?
- How to make the best use of IT as an instrument in the performance of system audits and audits on operations
- How to establish creative and innovative audit measures
- How to deal with effective management and control systems for the ESI Funds
- Which audit strategies comply with the European Commission’s requirements?
- How to conduct system audits and how to tackle specific problems arising in system audits
- How to conduct audits of operations, on-the-spot-checks and statistical sampling
- How to prepare the Annual Audit Opinion and Annual Control Report
- How to react in case of identified irregularities and fraud
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors and other experts dealing with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds