European Seminar Reinforced Financial Control and Verifications of EU Funds
|English||scheduled: November 2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.291,- € * until 16.08.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: November 2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.291,- € * until 16.08.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
How to Enhance Verification Methods and Avoid Financial Liabilities
The European Commission has set out new terms on the management and control systems of ESIF to be operated by Member States. Moreover, Managing Authorities and Intermediate Bodies need to meet new standards regarding the implementation of administrative and on-the-spot verifications. Challenges arise in the verification of the eligibility of expenditure compliant with State aid and public procurement regulations and correct digital documentation.
Assure Efficient Control Procedures and Audit your Projects Successfully
On-the-spot verifications carry a high responsibility. Involved Authorities need to be aware of the challenges ahead. Proper management, reliable control executions along with accurate knowledge of the regulations greatly reduce the risk of irregularities and reimbursements. Come to our seminar and learn more about your responsibilities and how to face challenges of financial control and audit in the current Programming Period 2014-2020.
- How to deal with roles and responsibilities of financial control and audit in the current Programming Period 2014-2020
- How can you improve the effectiveness of on-the-spot checks?
- Which documents are necessary for a proper verification file?
- How to make best use of IT as instrument in performance audit
- How to establish creative and innovative audit measures
- How to deal with effective management and control systems for the ESI Funds
- Which audit strategies comply with the European Commission’s requirements?
- How to conduct system audits and how to tackle specific problems arising in system audits
- How to prepare Annual Audit Opinion and Annual Control Report
- How to react in case of identified irregularities and fraud
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors and other experts dealing with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
and other institutions and stakeholders dealing with management and control of EU Funds