International Conference Public Private CIO Forum
Explore the technology, insights and trends shaping the future of IT and business
|English||scheduled: May 2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.999,- € * until 31.05.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: May 2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.999,- € * until 31.05.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
During these challenging times, quick thinking and risk-taking are key characteristics of today's CIO. It is a time for leadership strategies that will produce real business value. The role of IT in the enterprise is becoming even more critical to achieving success, once again positioning the CIO as the catalyst for change. These times pose the greatest possible test of leadership as CIOs must face difficult decisions such as whether they should focus on cost containment, get their operations and governance in order,
or press ahead into Digital Transformation and new-found opportunities. One thing is certain; standing still is not an option. In the midst of this evolution, the CIO continues to seek ground-breaking technologies that will positively impact the bottom line and solution providers need to position themselves at those precise IT investment hotspots to reap the benefits. Modern CIOs will only respond and commit to IT solutions and strategies that drive business innovation and growth. Keynotes by CIOs from across Globe.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Big Data & Management
- European Cybersecurity Framework
- ePrivacy Regulation
- Smart Gov & City
- Cloud Computing
- Digital Identity, Identity Management
- Digital Transformation
- IT Governance – Ensuring value delivery, measuring performance and monitoring accountability with New EU SOX
- Sourcing & Vendor Management – Boosting efficiency and optimising costs by building an effective partnership with technology suppliers.
- Talent Management – Acquiring, building, and retaining a winning IT team.
- Green IT – Driving Eco-Responsibility in the enterprise while constructing a cost-efficient IT business architecture.
- IT Automation – Generating a seamless IT workflow by optimising IT structure through virtualisation technology.
- Evolving SOA – Optimising business agility with service orientation
- IT Security – Fortifying network security to guard company data and protect the business
- Future Watch – Harnessing the potential of the latest IT market trends
- Chief Executive Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Technology Officers
- Chief Compliance Officers
- Chief Data Officers
- Director, Digital Services
- Head, IT, Cyber, Data Security & Governance
- Head of Applications
- Head of Products
- Head of IT Projects
- Head of Digital ID
- Director, E-Learning & IT Services
- General Managers IT
- IT Directors
- Assistant Directors