Practical Seminar Preparing for Audits in EU Development Cooperation Projects and Humanitarian Aid Funding
Get your Organisation Audit–Proof and Secure your Funding
Professional preparation for external audit can make the difference between keeping or losing your funding
In order to cooperate successfully with the EC and to benefit from the external cooperation funds, grantees and contractors have to follow a multitude of administrative regulations and audit requirements. From the proposal phase until after project closure, guidelines for audits as well as for expenditure verifications need to be meticulously followed. Otherwise, audit findings can become a substantial risk.
Get Your Organisation Audit-Proof and Secure Your Funding
Selected experts will provide you with the necessary knowledge on how to comply with audit requirements and how to prepare best for audits and expenditure verifications. Expert inputs and interactive workshops will ensure sustainable learnings.
Our selected speakers will focus on:
- Contractual requirements including cost eligibility
- How to prepare for audits and expenditure verifications
- Defining objectives and approaches of audits
- How to minimise the risk of potential findings
- What are auditors’ expectations vis-à-vis project beneficiaries?
- How to manage and implement projects according to EU regulations?
- How to implement audit requirements in projects?
- How to conduct risk analysis and risk assessment in the pre-audit stage?
- What are beneficiaries’ common mistakes in project management and evaluation?
- How to implement PRAG Rules and Procedures?
- How to best implement audit recommendations?
- How to comply with the new PAGODA requirements?
- What are the most important contractual requirements for documentation and records keeping?
- How to apply requirements of the European Commission and Audit Authorities on accounting, bookkeeping and verification?
- Professionals in the Public, Private and NGO sector handling projects funded by EU external cooperation programmes such as: IPA, ENI, DCI, EDF and other EU External Cooperation Programmes
- Professionals in the Public, Private and NGO sector involved into managing audits of other Programmes and Projects such as: EDF, ECHO, EC Framework Contracts and Bilateral Development Cooperation
- Institutions involved in external and development cooperation and humanitarian aid projects and programmes funded by the European Commission and Member States
- Development Agencies using IPA, ENI, DCI, EDF and bilateral funds
- Development Banks
- Private audit companies serving EU beneficiary projects
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.