European Seminar Agile Project Management of EU Funds: Practical Toolbox for EU Funds Project Managers 2019
Cost-Benefit and Value Analysis • Evaluation Techniques • Project Management
Keep yourself up to date to guarantee the success of your EU funded projects and programmes!
EU Funds Project Managers have to deal with challenging management tasks. This practical toolbox, consisting of three intensive seminar days specially designed for staff responsible for EU funding, provides a unique opportunity to receive an extensive set of practical instruments for your daily work in one package. Each seminar day is divided into a theoretical part and an interactive workshop part.
- What are the key components of PCM and LFA and how to use them in your daily work?
- How can you use the PCM’s tools such as Stakeholder Analysis, Logical Framework and Concept Mapping in the best way?
- What is the best way to use Cost-Benefit Analysis and Value Analysis as tools to decide whether you should implement your project or not?
- How can you prevent exposing your projects to socioeconomic and financial risk by doing a proper CBA and VA?
- Which evaluation techniques can you apply to evaluate EU projects and programmes and to achieve better effects?
Project Managers, experts and professionals in the context of EU projects and programmes dealing with:
- Financial and economic analysis /Cost-Benefit Analysis (CBA) and Value Analysis (VA)
- Project and programme planning and implementation
- Project management /Project Cycle Management (PCM)
- Logical Framework Approach (LFA)
- Results-Based Management (RBM)
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.