European Seminar Performance Audit in European Strucutural and Investment Funds (ESIF)
|English||scheduled: December 2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Strasbourg, France.||1.038,- € * until 11.09.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: December 2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Strasbourg, France.|
|Price:||1.038,- € * until 11.09.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Performance audits play a crucial role in the next programming period 2021-2027
With the new programming period performance audit will become even more important as result orientation will be further increased. Receive hands-on tips on preparing for and conduting for performance audits with special contribution from the European Court of Auditors and national audit authorities. Benefit from lessons learned from 2014-2020 in order to be fully equiped for the upcoming programming period.
- How performance audits for ESIF are conducted
- What is the ECA's approach on performance audit
- How to prepare for performance audits
- What are key requirements for performance audits & which indicators are essientially to assess the performance
- Which data need to be taken into account?
- What to do with the outcomes?
- How to keep high performance?
- How to embalance a lower performance?
Members of staff dealing with management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services