European Seminar Performance Audit ESIF
|English||scheduled: February 2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.493,- € * until 28.02.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: February 2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.493,- € * until 28.02.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
The result orientation of the European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF) is one of the most important innovations in the current programming period 2014-2020. Managing Authorities and Implementing Bodies are prone to focus more on results than on mere financial output in their Operational Programmes (OP). The same applies for auditing authorities: Audits focus more and more also on the achievement of OP objectives.
In this seminar you will learn about the performance audit and profit from the experience of institutions such as the European Court of Auditors. Find out about methodologies in performance audit and get to know how to prepare for these controls. Optimise your risk analysis and provide knowledge for your beneficiaries. Innovate your ESIF activities and prove that your measures are efficient and effective.
Members of staff dealing with management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
- Guarantee a good quality of your processes and gain certainty that your Operational Programme will achieve the defined results and targets
- Gain certainty in auditing performance of your Operational Programmes
- Learn how to measure the impact of ESI Funds intervention
- Be aware of financial control and audit requirements with regard to performance
- Get latest news on performance auditing processes from the European Court of Auditors
- What is the performance audit approach and objectives?
- What are main steps in performance audit?
- How to deal with the preliminary study and risk assessment
- How to outline the performance audit plan: defining audit questions, scope, criteria, methodology and preparing an evidence collection plan
- How to optimise Cooperation with Beneficiaries on Result Based Management of EU Projects