Practical Seminar Performance Audit, Efficient and Agile Audit- How to Balance
|English||19.10.2020 - 20.10.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.088,- € * until 19.06.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||19.10.2020 - 20.10.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.088,- € * until 19.06.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Performance audits play a crucial role in modernising the public sector
In current times of tight public budgets, administrations must achieve their goals in the most effective and economical way. Auditors are under pressure to evaluate their institutions’ performance, a challanging task. It is difficult to determine which issues are to be audited, how exactly to undertake performance audits and on the basis of which data. Specific difficulties further include the proper development of indicators and benchmarks.
This seminar provides you with a unique opportunity to improve your ability to conduct performance audits as well as efficient in your institution. You will not only benefit from high quality presentations defining and clarifying important aspects of performance auditing but also from practical workshops which allow you to apply your newly acquired skills. Furthermore, this seminar offers you a chance to ask our experts specific questions and to exchange experiences with colleagues from all over Europe.
- How can I identify and select the most relevant performance audit topics?
- How to define the scope and design of a performance audit?
- How to develop a question and evidence matrix?
- How to ensure quality assurance and quality control of performance audits?
- How can international standards serve as a tool in performance audits?
- How to use knowledge sharing to enhance performance audits
- What is the methodology for undertaking performance audits?
- How can performance auditing be used in state administration?
- What is the best way to make use of audit findings?
- What is the relevance of international performance auditing standards?
- How can we quantify the added value of performance audits?
- Internal and external auditors
- Evaluation officers
- Audit methodologists
- Audit statisticians
- Financial managers
- Quality managers
- Performance analysts
- Audit experts
and other professionals from
- Supreme Audit Institutions (SAIs)
- Public administrations on European, national and regional level
- International organisations
- Multilateral and national development banks,
- Development agencies and organisations
- National and regional institutions as well as NGO’s involved in the audit and evaluation of external and development cooperation and humanitarian aid projects and programmes