Capacity Building Workshop Participative Leadership and Innovation Management in the Public Sector
|English||11.04.2019 - 12.04.2019||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie||1.489,- € * until 25.01.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||11.04.2019 - 12.04.2019|
|Location:||Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie|
|Price:||1.489,- € * until 25.01.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Global challenges such as climate change, migration, digitalisation and demographic change, as well as financial scarcity create pressures for innovation and adaptation. Meanwhile, innovation is often designed and managed from top-down in the public sector. This can limit the creative input for outcomes and diminish acceptance and ultimately the effectiveness of your organisation.
Regardless of where you want to drive sustainable change or innovation –in a team, department, or with stakeholders – tapping in collective intelligence allows for effective co-creation of strategies, action plans and policies. This workshop will facilitate hands-on learnings and empower you to apply a toolkit for participative leadership including:
- “Art of Hosting” – Principles and methods (World Café, Pro Action Café, Open Space, Storytelling etc.)
- Introduction into Communities of Practice (CoP)
- Dialogue based change and innovation processes in a multi stakeholder environment
- Process design from beginning to end for sustainable change
Directors, Heads of Units, Line Managers and Staff leading change and innovation processes within their scope of responsibility from:
- International Organisations
- European Agencies and Institutions
- National and Regional Ministries
- Universities and Research Institutes
- Public Companies
- How can you use communities of practice to facilitate solution-oriented knowledge exchange between stakeholders?
- How can you design change and innovation processes inclusively from within your organisation?
- How can you develop a leadership model that empowers staff to follow a commonly designed vision and strategy?
- How can you create a process culture which enables both, strategic as well as hands-on and applicable outcomes?
- How can you tap in the collective intelligence of staff and other stakeholders?
- How to structurally enable innovation in your organisation?
- How to reshape processes through collaborative tools such as Art of Hosting and Communities of Practice?
- How to create sustainable change by facilitating optimal outcomes and acceptance?
- Which factors determine the success of co-creation in your organisation?
- How to create the conditions for successful
- Obtain applicable knowledge on participatory tools enabling new forms of leadership and innovation in your organisation.
- Obtain practical training on how to apply a participatory change and innovation management.
- Benefit from an integrative perspective on strategy, process and action design, enabling you to implement customised solutions for your organisation.
- Avoid incalculable costs related to underestimated and neglected resistances.
- Tackle future transformations with your staff behind you.
- Discuss your specific cases with our experts and receive practical advice on how to proceed.
Location: Adina Apartment Hotel Berlin Checkpoint Charlie