International Practical Seminar Successfully Managing for Results - Enabling You From Design to Measurement & Evaluation
Reliable Intervention and Outcome Logics, Theories of Change, RBM & EFQM
The pressure to achieve measurable results and to create Value-for-Money is resting both, on the grantees and on the donors. It is crucial to outline a reliable intervention logic in order to get a project funded and started in the first place. Furthermore, ex-ante and ex-post considerations on outcomes are key to embed programmes within strategic frameworks on a national or international level such as the Sustainable Development Goals.
Even after several decades of developing and applying approaches such as LogFrames, SMART/DRAM and Theories of Change, practitioners of Result Based Programming are still facing tough challenges. With outstanding expertise in the field of designing indicators and intervention logics as well as demonstrating outcomes ex-ante and ex-post, our facilitator will provide in-depth learnings based on real-life examples from various sectors.
At the end of the workshop you will not only understand, but will be able to apply the critical concepts and tools related to measuring outcomes and thereby change. Learn how to
- Define methodologically consistent sets of outputs and outcomes
- Detect the underlying assumptions in an intervention strategy
- Identify adequate success criteria and target values for outcomes
- Recognise the underlying factors for sustainable interventions with lasting results
- Apply the acquired knowledge for direct beneficiaries, capacity building and policy making interventions
- Set priorities in a complex intervention environment
- Obtain real-life advice by our professional expert with over 30 years of experience
- Benefit from a limited and highly interactive audience
All Directors, Heads of Unit, Chief Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Programmatic Planning
- Corporate Management
- Quality Management
- Resluts-based Budgeting and Management
- (Project) Finance
- Strategic and Organisational Development
- Human Resource Management
- Process Management
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
especially from the following institutions:
- International Organisations, Financial Institutions and NGOs
- European Agencies and other public authorities
- National and regional ministries and institutions
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.