Interactive International Seminar Optimising Budget Allocation in Public Organisations
Planning. Implementation. Evaluation
|English||23.03.2020 - 24.03.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||as of 1.189,- € * until 17.01.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||23.03.2020 - 24.03.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||as of 1.189,- € * until 17.01.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
A well-planned allocation of budget resources is a vital element of the functioning of every public entity.
Whether it is the preparation phase of an annual or multiannual project, coordination with other departments, allocation of resources or evaluation of the previous budget year, at each of these steps, one can face challenges.
A proper budget implementation process is a guarantee that the intended organizational priorities and policies as well as, operational efficiency and transparency are achieved.
Ensure effective allocation of budget resources at every stage.
This practical seminar offers the participants the possibility to benchmark and exchange experience with colleagues and peers from international public sector institutions. High-level experts will give a useful overview of the most relevant instruments and show through workshops, presentations, best practices and case studies how to effectively manage the budget expenditure in public institutions.
- Providing risk analysis at the stage of budget planning
- Ensuring the necessary flexibility of the budget
- Analyzing result and expenditure performance
- Managing resources for your staff
- Conducting effective reporting in the budgeting process
- What are the methods of results-based budgeting and performance management?
- How to manage unforeseen events / emerging priorities
- How to use the reallocation strategy
- How can your budget resources be used for the wellbeing of your staff
- How to properly access and report on carry-over
- What is the best approach when combining private and public money?
- What are the best practices of dealing with carry-over across Europe?
- How to successfully implement IT systems in public financial management
All Directors, Heads of Unit, Chef Specialists, Officers, Advisors, Analysts and Experts from Departments and Directorates for:
- Internal Oversight
- Monitoring & Evaluation
- Resource Department
- Corporate Management
- General/Central Administration
- Organisational Development
- Quality Management; Quality Assurance
- Process Management
- Human Resource Management