International Seminar Online Crisis Communication in Public Institutions and Organisations
Strategies * Evaluation * Social Media
|English||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Lake Como, Italy.||as of 1.189,- € * until 14.02.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Lake Como, Italy.|
|Price:||as of 1.189,- € * until 14.02.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Effective Online Crisis Communication: A Massive Challenge for your Institution
Many communication departments in public institutions and companies are increasingly facing crises. In order to be able to communicate quickly in times of crises, a professional presence on social media platforms is vital.
Exactly these social media, platforms, however, can also be the start of a crisis, for example, in the case of shitstorms.
Get Resilient and Crisis Ready While Improving on Crisis Prevention
Our selected practitioners will showcase real-life examples, practical tips and tools on how to position yourself in the world of online communication. In a variety of interactive sessions and inputs we will focus i.a. on:
- Establishing effective crisis responses and reputational resilience
- Containing an online crisis before traditional media get involved
- Building a strategy for online communication
- Evaluating the effectiveness of communication strategies
- How to optimally use online communication channels in a crisis situation?
- How to structurally prepare for a crisis in terms of capacity building within your team?
- Which communication strategies help you rebuild trust with your external stakeholders?
- How to create emergency strategies for an online crisis?
- How to effectively react in case of a crisis (especially on fake news, hate speeches, social bots)?
- How to contain a crisis within the online world?
- How to evaluate online crisis communication activities?
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Spokespeople, PR and Communication Officers, Communication Coordinators, Advisors, Chief Specialists, Crises and Risk Managers and other members of staff in departments such as:
- Public Relations/Affairs/Information
- Public Diplomacy
- External and Media Relations
- Social Media
- Crisis Communication
- Risk Management
From organisations such as
- International and European Institutions
- National and regional public authorities
- Local public authorities
- Associations and foundations
- Higher education and research institutions
- Public affairs agencies
- Public transport companies
- Consulting companies