European Seminar New Guidelines for Public Procurement for ESI Funds
Experience from all EU countries shows that the correct interpretation of the principles and rules of public procurement is an extremely complex and challenging task. To support procurement practitioners in understanding the EU rules, the Commission has recently released a guidance document on how to avoid the most common errors in projects co-financed by the European Structural and Investment Funds. However, many Member States are still uncertain about how to interpret and implement this new guideline in practice.
- What are the public procurement rules and principles that have to be followed when dealing with EU funded projects?
- What are the requirements of the new public procurement guideline by the European Commission?
- What are the practical issues of tender procedures within EU funded projects?
- How to choose the most appropriate procurement route?
- What are the duties and challenges of authorities and beneficiaries in the executions of public contracts?
- What are the most frequent irregularities and how to monitor and report them? How to avoid frequent errors?
- What is necessary for a good contract and supplier management?
- How does an Audit Authority check public procurement procedures in practice?
Directors, Heads of Units, Experts, Managers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers and other members of staff dealing with public procurement for EU funded projects from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Public and private beneficiaries of EU structural and investment funds
- Other bodies responsible for EU funded projects or other multilateral and bilateral projects
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.