International Practical Seminar Monitoring, Measuring & Managing Social Media in Public Institutions
Efficient and Target-group Oriented Use of Social Media as a Challenge for the Public Sector
Social media is indispensable for public relations activities. For public institutions, it has been proven to be a helpful tool to reach their target group directly, without any intermediaries. However, it can be difficult to stand out and really capture the user’s attention. Furthermore, communication departments are often required to operate under strict budget restraints with regards to their social media presence.
Exploiting the Technical Possibilities of Social Media
This two-day seminar will give participants the opportunity to get to know the most important technical possibilities of their social media channels that help to improve the efficiency and quality of their communication campaigns. By means of presentations, best practices and workshops this seminar will i.a. focus on:
- Use different social media platforms cost-efficiently
- How to increase your visibility and impact despite limited budgetary means
- Avoid and handle shitstorms with the right social media strategy
- Measure the impact of your work
- How to monitor, measure & manage social media in public institutions effectively
- How to find and use the right monitoring and analysis tool to observe and measure your performance in social media optimally
- How to work with native analytics and third party tools
- How to define, measure and improve the quality of engagement
- How to address diverse groups with your social media activities
- How to best increase the visibility of your issue
- How to measure and respond to negative feedback with the right social media tool
- How to get the best out of your social media channels
- How to foster a social media-friendly culture in your organisation and conduct flexible social media within hierarchical structures
- How to develop effective and enforceable Social Media Guidelines
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Communication and Information Officers, Communication Experts, Social Media Managers, Editors and other members of staff
From departments such as:
- Online and Social Media
- Digital Communication
- Information Office
- Press Office/Media Relations
- Online Editorial Team
- Internal and External Communication
- Public Relations (PR)
- Public Affairs
- External Relations
- International and multilateral organisations
- European Institutions
- Executive Agencies
- National and regional Public Authorities
- Local Public Authorities
- Health Institutions
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.