European Seminar ESIF - Preparing the New Programming Period
|English||02.12.2019 - 03.12.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Vienna, Austria.||1.291,- € * until 13.09.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||02.12.2019 - 03.12.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Vienna, Austria.|
|Price:||1.291,- € * until 13.09.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Performance Is a Major Focus in 2014-2020
A strong focus on results is being reinforced by the European Commission for the ESI Funds 2014-2020. Thus, EU Funds authorities are asked to stipulate more precisely what changes and results are expected by the interventions of ESI Funds especially towards the end of the Programming Period. At the current stage of implementation, officials responsible for monitoring and evaluation of ESIF face the challenge to collect valid data and choose the right evaluation method.
- What are challenges and opportunities of monitoring and evaluating Operational Programmes?
- What are the most appropriate evaluation methodologies? For which type of operations do they apply?
- How to collect data and what information is needed for your evaluation
- What are qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods and how to apply them in practice?
- What is the goal of the Counterfactual Impact Evaluation, and for which projects and programmes is it useful?
- How can an Audit Authority include the auditing of indicators and performance in an Audit Strategy?
- How to set up a result indicator
- What is performance audit, why do we need it, and how to apply it?
Members of staff dealing with management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services