Practical Seminar Managing Risks & Preventing Irregularities in Public Procurement
Strategies • Effective Mitigation Measures • Remedies
The determination of needs and planning procurements,the development of specifications, the preparation ofsolicitation documents and call for offers, the evaluationand selection of individuals, contract negotiation, andcontract administration inhere pitfalls that evenexperienced practitioners often trap into. Whetherirregularities are internally or externally caused – theyseriously impinge on your institution’s performance.
In this seminar you will be equipped with the knowledge toimprove the performance of your procurement function
Our experts from a diverse set of public as well asinternational institutions share their experiences on howthey tackle daily challenges that frequently emerge in theprocurement process. In our interactive workshops, youwill learn how to develop a checklist for the procurementprocess and to draft a risk management strategy.
• Save time and money by learning how to preventand manage irregularities in procurement
• Practice identifying, monitoring and reporting risks
• Become more effective in your procurement throughgaining a thorough knowledge on common pitfalls
• How to identify, manage and prevent risks in the public procurement process?
• Why is risk management a key factor for the management of the procurement in your organisation and whatbenefits will it give to you?
• How can you set up successful risk management strategies and processes that meet the needs of yourorganisation?
• What kind of problems and pitfalls will you encounter when purchasing goods and services?
• What are effective mitigation measures and how do you implement them in practice?
• How can you prevent leakage of sensitive information that provides companies a competitive advantage?
• How to detect most common types of fraud and corruption?
• How to ensure high return on offers by market participants?
Procurement Professionals, Risk Managers, Internal and External Auditors, Case Handlers and other professionals responsible for the execution of public procurement in public institutions and organisations such as:
• European Institutions and Agencies
• International Organisations and Agencies
• National and Regional Ministries and their Subordinated Bodies and Agencies
• Central Procurement and Purchasing Agencies
• City Councils and Communities
• Central and Public Banks
• Defence Procurement Agencies
• National and Regional Transport
• Road and Highways Agencies
• Competition Authorities
• National and Regional Development Agencies
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.