International Seminar Managing Journalists and Online Communities
As the focus shifts from text- based to visual content, communication officials are faced with the question how to provide adequate audio-visual content within a strict budget. They need to inform themselves about data-protection and copyrights and how it affects content sharing. Simultaneously protecting their own intellectual property and if needed, enforcing their rights. They need to know how to react during a crisis on Social Media and how to manage reputational risks through employees on Social Media.
- What are the new trends for government communication?
- How to deal with difficult situations on- and offline
- How to use “storytelling” to generate positive news stories
- How to prepare for interviews
- What should you know about internal communication?
- How to communicate in a politically charged environment
- How to make the shift from text-based to visual communication
- How to communicate in an emergency
- How to handle Fake News
- How to react when a social media shitstorm occurs
Directors, Heads of Departments or Units, Spokespeople, PR and Communication Officers, Communication Coordinators, Advisors, Chief Specialists and other member from:
- International and European Institutions
- National and regional public authorities such as ministries, councils, subordinate and regulatory public authorities and agencies
- Local public authorities such as local governments, municipalities and cities
- International, regional and national organisations and agencies & NGOs
- Associations and foundations
- Higher education and research institutions
- Public affairs agencies
- Public transport companies, para-public and corporate entities
- Consulting companies
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.