Practical Seminar Managing Implementation Partners in International Cooperation
* Audit-Preparedness * Capacity Building * Risk and Capacity Assessments
|English||06.06.2019 - 07.06.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.189,- € * until 01.03.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||06.06.2019 - 07.06.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.189,- € * until 01.03.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Implementation Between Audit-Preparedness, Value for Money and Capacity Building
International Organisations receive funding from major donors which binds them to strict eligibility criteria, creating a need to assess partners and their risks but also ensuring an audit-proof implementation. Moreover, implementation partners (IP) must provide value for money reflected by performance indicators. Sustainable impact, resilience and building capacities are key for successful cooperation with your partners.
- How to identify different roles and cooperation forms of Implementation Partners (IP)?
- How can IPs be systematically assessed in terms of risks and capacities?
- How to build your toolkit for partner assessments?
- Which standards and processes need to be in place with your IPs?
- How can capacities systematically be strengthened?
- How to monitor implementation through your partners?
- How to design contracts in order to minimise your risks?
- Professionals in the Public, Private and NGO sector involved in the implementation, audit management and administration of Development Cooperation Programmes and Projects by 3rd parties
- Development Agencies using IPA, ENI, DCI, EDF and bilateral funds
- Development Banks
- Private companies executing contracts for IPA, ENI, DCI and EDF funded projects
- Consultants advising beneficiaries of EU, multi- and bilateral external cooperation funding
- Private audit companies serving EU beneficiary projects