Practical Seminar Managing Implementation Partners in International Cooperation
* Audit-Preparedness * Capacity Building * Risk and Capacity Assessments
Implementation Between Audit-Preparedness, Value for Money and Capacity Building
International Organisations receive funding from major donors which binds them to strict eligibility criteria, creating a need to assess partners and their risks but also ensuring an audit-proof implementation. Moreover, implementation partners (IP) must provide value for money reflected by performance indicators. Sustainable impact, resilience and building capacities are key for successful cooperation with your partners.
- How to identify different roles and cooperation forms of Implementation Partners (IP)?
- How can IPs be systematically assessed in terms of risks and capacities?
- How to build your toolkit for partner assessments?
- Which standards and processes need to be in place with your IPs?
- How can capacities systematically be strengthened?
- How to monitor implementation through your partners?
- How to design contracts in order to minimise your risks?
- Professionals in the Public, Private and NGO sector involved in the implementation, audit management and administration of Development Cooperation Programmes and Projects by 3rd parties
- Development Agencies using IPA, ENI, DCI, EDF and bilateral funds
- Development Banks
- Private companies executing contracts for IPA, ENI, DCI and EDF funded projects
- Consultants advising beneficiaries of EU, multi- and bilateral external cooperation funding
- Private audit companies serving EU beneficiary projects
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.