Risks - Instruments - Trends Managing Digital Change in Public Sector Audit
There is no doubt that digitalisation has a major impact on the audit preofession
As public sector organisations are facing a constant shift from paper-based work to digitalised electronic processes, an increasing bulk of data is nowadays only available electronically, which has also a strong impact on the audit profession. Yet, the majority of internal and external auditors do not know how to use the wide spectrum of available technological tools to support their daily operations
- What are the main challenges of digitisation for the internal audit function?
- How can risks be managed successfully?
- How to respond to cyber threats
- How to audit GDPR compliance
- How to understand and interpret data
- How to assess if data are reliable
- How to establish a data analysis strategy
- What can you do when data is non-existent?
- How to report data to the management in a meaningful way
- How to perform and information security risk assessment
- Internal and External Auditors
- Audit methodologists
- Audit statisticians
- Audit experts
- Evaluation officers
- Quality managers
- Policy makers
- International Organisations and NGOs
- European Institutions and Agencies
- Public administrations on national and regional level
- Subordinate government bodies
- Universities and Higher Education Institutes
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.