International Practical Seminar Management of Psychosocial Risks in Public Institutions and International Organisations
Prevention • Strategy Implementation • Work Reintegration • Evaluation
|English||23.05.2019 - 24.05.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.189,- € * until 16.01.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||23.05.2019 - 24.05.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.189,- € * until 16.01.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Psychosocial Risks At Work Are a Major Challenge for Public Institutions and International Organisations
Among employees of public institutions and international organisations the numbers of long-term absences from work due to mental health issues are constantly increasing. This really is a significant problem for employers and employees. Employees are suffering from mental illnesses and often do not dare to talk about it because of a widespread stigmatization. Simultaneously, their absence causes productivity loss and therefore imposes substantial costs on the employer.
Additionally, it poses a great challenge to employers to guarantee employees a successful return-to-work after long-term sick leave. There is a great danger of relapse as employees with mental health issues are not necessarily completely cured when they come back to work. Furthermore, stigmas surrounding mental health complicate the return to work.
Management, human resources departments and medical services need to face this challenge and ask themselves:
- Does my organisation take care of the mental health situation of its employees?
- Do we have a healthy and engaging work environment in our institution which promotes the wellbeing of our employees?
- Do we work with effective tools and strategies to manage psychosocial risks in our organisation?
- How can we improve our mental health actions?
In our two day seminar experts with lots of experience in the field will show you how to manage psychosocial risks in your organisation. Best practices from forerunner institutions will be presented and latest research data will be analysed. In two workshops you will learn solutions in the area of psychosocial risk management in a practical way. In the seminar you will have the opportunity to learn:
- How to manage psychosocial risks effectively
- How to promote mental health and wellbeing in my organisation
- How to implement effective psychosocial risk management and evaluation strategies
- How to prevent mental health issues in my organisation?
- How to successfully reintegrate employees after longterm sick leave
Directors, Heads of Human Resources, Staff Welfare Officers, Medical Advisors, Experts, Managers, and other members of staff responsible for the promotion of mental health at the workplace from:
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Executive Agencies
- Police Force and Fire Brigade
- City Councils & Communities
- Public Companies
- Central Banks, Public Banks
- Public Health Services and Hospitals
- Workers’ Unions
- Health Insurance Providers
- What are the latest developments in the area of management of psychosocial risks in public institutions and international organisations
- What can I learn from the approaches of other public sector organisations
- How to assess the effectiveness of your mental health management and preventive measures
- How can I effectively prevent large numbers of mental illnesses in my organisation
- What are the main challenges in managing psychosocial risks and how can I meet them
- What organisational measures can I take to create an engaging workplace and to promote wellbeing in my organisation
- How to address psychosocial stress in organisations by managing workplace conflict
- What are typical first signs of psychosocial issues and how can employees and managers react on them adequately
- What are effective early interventions in psychosocial issues at work
- What are the risk factors in the area of psychosocial issues and what are proven risk management strategies
- What are the latest developments in the area of mental health management strategies
- How do I effectively put in place mental health management strategies
- How to raise awareness of psychosocial issues
- How to ensure management support for mental health actions
- How can I guarantee employees a successful work reintegration after longterm absence
- What are proven measures to evaluate my mental health actions
- How can I implement an effective mental health management evaluation system
- Have a healthier staff and reduce levels of sickness absence
- Improve your organisation’s overall performance with resilient and motivated employees
- Have a clear strategy on facilitating fast return to work following a depression
- Convince your management of your instruments’ effectiveness by providing evidence-based results
- Understand how to create and maintain a healthy organisational culture
- Gain new ideas and profit from the opportunity to network and exchange with peers from the public sector and international organisations