European Interactive Seminar Internationalising and Successfully Funding Your Research Cooperation
EU Funding and Beyond, International Partnerships, Commercialisation
Changes in Funding and Stakeholder Landscapes
Financing research projects have become a major challenge with the current changes in the funding and stakeholder landscapes. While Horizon 2020 remains a cornerstone for research, institutions have to look beyond in order to remain relevant and competitive. Meanwhile, the research landscape is becoming more and more complex with new players arriving and toughening competition over the existing funds. The key factor lies in internationalisation and commercialisation.
- Which strategies exist for internationalising your research network
- How to establish useful processes and policies to maximise internationalisation
- How can you apply translational research approaches to maximise your fundability
- How to foster research commercialisation, entrepreneurship and innovation at your organisation
- How can you find the right partners for the right project
- Which European and international funding sources exist beyond H2020
- How to develop a fund raising strategy
- Which funding sources are available in the US and how to make use of them in Europe and beyond?
- How to use sources of the private sector and foundations
- How to establish a digital/virtual cooperation with other institutions
Directors, Heads of Departments and Units, Managers, Officers, Coordinators and other members of staff responsible for international cooperation in their institution from the following departments:
- Research & Research Support
- International Cooperation in Research and Development
- Contract Office, Research & Innovation
- European and International Programmes
- Projects Administration
- Strategy and Development
- Funding and Fundraising
- Rector’s Office
- Vice Rector for Development or Research
- Dean’s Offices on Faculty/College/School Level
- Technology Transfer Office
- Higher Education Institutes (HEIs)
- Public and private universities and research institutes
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.