European Seminar Preventing & Combating Irregularities in EU Funded Projects
Irregularities in EU Funded Projects May Cause Major Financial Risks for EU Member States
Public Authorities dealing with EU funded projects still struggle when it comes to irregularities. Huge financial costs are at stake for EU Member States. If an irregularity results in an unduly payment to a beneficiary, the payment needs to be recovered. But identifying irregularities is not an easy task.
- How to identify irregularities and distinguish them from clerical and technical errors
- How to distinguish irregularities from fraud cases
- What are possible measures to prevent irregularities in the first place?
- How to report irregularities to OLAF and the European Commission
- How to improve the system of internal control in order to avoid irregularities
- How to successfully identify and handle irregularities in public procurement
- How to manage financial risks of irregularities
- How to conduct corrective actions in practice
- How to identifying and manage financial risks of irregularities
- What are the consequences for a Member State when not complying with its obligations in regard to handling irregularities?
Directors, Heads of Units, Experts, Managers, Auditors, Controllers, Officers, Lawyers and other members of staff dealing with irregularities in EU funded projects from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies (e.g. Ministries, Public Banks)
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Public and private Beneficiaries of EU funds
- Other bodies responsible for EU funded projects or other multilateral and bilateral projects
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.