European Seminar European Anti-Fraud Seminar
ESIF Authorities need to detect and combat fraudulent activities in order to make sure their EU funding is properly spent
ESIF authorities still face considerable difficulties and uncertainties when it comes to detecting and handling (suspected) fraud cases. They are confronted with the challenge of distinguishing these cases from irregularities. Responsible authorities need to monitor and audit fraud activities carefully. But are these measures really effective? And how do you benchmark the effectiveness?
Learn how to deal with potential fraud cases in an effective and professional manner
Having put up an anti-fraud strategy in accordance with EU regulations is the first step in the right direction. Learn from our experienced experts from various EU Member States and European Institutions. Receive practical know-how on how to deal with fraud in real life. Evaluate your anti-fraud strategy and adapt it to real life circumstances.
- How to apply, evaluate and adapt your anti-fraud strategy
- How to apply appropriate methods to discover fraud and irregularities
- What are the duties of EU Funds Authorities regarding OLAF?
- How to differentiate fraud from irregularities?
- How to deter future fraud through a functioning anti-fraud strategy?
- What are the best measures to improve the effectiveness of fraud prevention?
- How to implement a thorough risk management in order to prevent fraud at an early stage?
- How to identify applicants that are more likely to commit irregularities or fraud?
- How to detect fraud at an early stage?
- What are main indicators of fraud at the project level?
- How to deal with persons that might be involved in fraud?
- How to assess problems in the area of public procurement?
- What are common mistakes in public procurement?
- What are “red flags” and signs of possible fraud?
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors, Controllers, Officers, Lawyers and other members of staff responsible for detecting and handling fraud cases in EU Funded Projects from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies (e.g. Ministries, Development Agencies, Regional Development Institutions and Banks)
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Anti-Fraud Coordination Services (AFCOSs)
- National Courts of Auditors
- Tax and Custom Authorities
- Public Attorney Offices
- National Treasuries
- Public Private Partnership Management Bodies
- European Institutions, Agencies and Organisations
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.