How to Effectively Manage ISF and AMIF Programmes and Prepare for the New Funding Period
The implementation of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and the Internal Security Fund (ISF) brings a number of challenges for the authorities in charge of migration, asylum and internal security. The migration crisis of the last years demands Responsible Authorities (RAs) to react quickly and effectively. At the same time, the crisis brought much more attention to the topic and the possibility of criticism, whether by politicians or the media, has dramatically increased. RAs, Delegated Authorities (DAs) and Beneficiaries, therefore, need to make sure that the management of the funds and the implementation of projects will stand up to intensified scrutiny. What is necessary for effective programme management? What are best practices? With the current programming period in full swing, the RAs will also have to shift some of their focus to the preparation of the New Funding Period (after 2020). They have to assess their current efforts and start the process of discussing and coordinating the process of the national programme. What should be a new focus? What went well, what could be improved? As the new programming period is approaching soon, it is now the time to ensure that relevant parameters are in place to ensure maximum results.
Find out best practices regarding the management and control of ISF and AMIF programmes. Learn how to exploit synergies between AMIF and other EU funds, e.g. ESF to maximise the impact of your projects. Exchange ideas regarding the design of the national programme in ISF and AMIF for the new funding period. This European Seminar will offer participants the opportunity to gain in-depth insight into a professional management of the Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF) and the Internal Security Fund (ISF).
- What are the main challenges for the management of AMIF/ISF? How to solve the main problems from planning to implementation?
- How to effectively prepare for the New Programming Period (after 2020) and what are the key challenges?
- How to implement an effective financial management system for AMIF and ISF
- How to exploit synergies between AMIF and ESF and maximise the impact of your projects
- What is the role of project management in the field of migration and security?
- Which best cases exist as far as the implementation of the new funds is concerned and what can be learnt from them?
This European Interactive Conference is addressed to public officials and responsible staff dealing with EU Funding for Home Affairs and Security in particular from the designated Responsible, Audit & Delegated Authorities (RAs, AAs and DAs) for the following EU Funds:
- Asylum, Migration and Integration Fund (AMIF)
- Internal Security Fund (ISF)
From institutions such as:
- Ministries such as:
- Ministry of Interior
- Ministry of Migration
- Ministry of Refugees, Immigration & Integration Affairs
- Ministry of Justice
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Ministry of Finance
- Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs
- Police authorities such as:
- Border Control Agencies
- Border Police/Border Guards
- National Police Forces
- Public authorities with responsibilities in the field of internal security, border control, migration and visa policy such as:
- Immigration Agencies
- Migration Offices & Migration Funding Units
- Migration Funding Units
From Departments such as:
- EU Funding and EU Aid Management
- International and External Funding
- International and EU Co-Operation/European Affairs
- Home Affairs
- Internal Security
- Border Security and Control
- Schengen Issues
- Programme and Project Implementation/Coordination
- Secure and plan your migration and security projects
- Learn how to effectively implement & use the legal framework of the current programming period
- Exchange yourself with your colleagues on how to effectively manage your funds
- Receive first-hand information from national experts from Member States at the forefront of the implementation of AMIF & ISF
- Benefit from interactive workshop sessions – be truly prepared and guarantee your training success
- Find out how to create synergies between the funds
- Be prepared for the New Programming Period (after 2020)
- Develop networks and contacts with colleagues from various authorities from all over Europe
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.