International Conference Public Sector HR Forum 2020
Unleash Ideas and Innovation for the Public Sector
|English||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||967,- € * until 06.03.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||14.05.2020 - 15.05.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||967,- € * until 06.03.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
An organisation is only as good as its employees
Increasing competition among the private and public sectors for the best talents requires the latter to create conditions that attract the best employees. To achieve this goal, internal changes must be managed to warrant appropriate assimilation; knowledge transfer must be facilitated to ensure that employees keep abreast of the current know-how. Above all, it is imperative to create an environment that sustains and promotes cultural and gender diversity.
Stay up-to-date with your HR practices and keep your employees inspired
Our experts will provide you with prerequisite knowledge on how to attract, maintain, and improve motivated and contented employees.
Our selected speakers will focus on these different topics:
- Ethics, Trust and Transparency in the Workplace
- Learning & Development (Change, Knowledge and Training Management)
- Future Workplace (HR Technology Trends, Digital Transformation)
- Diversity & Inclusion (focus on Gender and Cultural Diversity)
- Which types of change and leadership match your specific conditions?
- What importance do intercultural aspects have in the context of change?
- How to obtain buy-in from the leadership and the organisation when implementing Knowledge Management
- Which technical solutions exist to facilitate Knowledge Management and Knowledge Sharing?
- How do I identify the training needs of the employees?
- How can training management contribute to staff retention?
- How will the public sector workplace look like in the near future?
- How to leverage digital technologies to attract a new generation of employees
- How can the public sector benefit from cloud solutions?
- How diverse leadership can facilitate innovation
- How to implement key enablers of gender equality
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- Human Resources, Human Resources Management
- Personnel Development, Talent Management, Staffing
- Career/HR Development, Leadership & Talent Management
- Strategy & Capacity Building
- Organisational Learning, Organisational Development
- Performance & Evaluation
- Information & Knowledge Management
- Central Administration, Administrative and Personnel Affairs
- Executive Management
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities