European Symposium European State Aid Symposium - Law and Practices
Our European Symposium is focusing on all relevant fields of state aid in practice and law. Take the chance to exchange with experts in the field as well as practitioners. The discussions are embedded with practical examples and experiences.
- What are important devolepments on State aid?
- What are the implication of the latest decisions of the European Commission for State aid practitioners?
- What are the recent decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union?
- Enlarge your network - Take the chance to exchange with experts from the European Commission as well as national experts
Decision Makers & public authorities dealing with national funding schemes and European Funds:
- Ministries of Economy & Regional Development
- Ministries of European Affairs
- Ministries of Research, Science, Technology & Education
- Ministries of Infrastructure & Transport
- Ministries of Energy
- State Aid Monitoring Offices
- National Competition Authorities
- Managing & Audit Authorities of EU Funds & Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities responsible for finance & economy
In particular from Departments and Units such as:
- State Aid Unit/State Aid Control
- Legal Department
- Market and Competition
- EU law/EU affairs/EU Funds/State aid
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.