European Symposium European State Aid Symposium - Law and Practices
|English||02.09.2019 - 03.09.2019||Courtyard by Marriott Berlin Mitte||as of 1.188,- € * until 28.06.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||02.09.2019 - 03.09.2019|
|Location:||Courtyard by Marriott Berlin Mitte|
|Price:||as of 1.188,- € * until 28.06.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
Our European Symposium is focusing on all relevant fields of state aid in practice and law. Take the chance to exchange with experts in the field as well as practitioners. The discussions are embedded with practical examples and experiences.
- What are important devolepments on State aid?
- What are the implication of the latest decisions of the European Commission for State aid practitioners?
- What are the recent decisions of the Court of Justice of the European Union?
- Enlarge your network - Take the chance to exchange with experts from the European Commission as well as national experts
Decision Makers & public authorities dealing with national funding schemes and European Funds:
- Ministries of Economy & Regional Development
- Ministries of European Affairs
- Ministries of Research, Science, Technology & Education
- Ministries of Infrastructure & Transport
- Ministries of Energy
- State Aid Monitoring Offices
- National Competition Authorities
- Managing & Audit Authorities of EU Funds & Intermediate Bodies
- Regional and local authorities responsible for finance & economy
In particular from Departments and Units such as:
- State Aid Unit/State Aid Control
- Legal Department
- Market and Competition
- EU law/EU affairs/EU Funds/State aid
Location: Courtyard by Marriott Berlin Mitte