International Conference EU Funds Symposium
This annual forum brings together hundreds of EU Funds experts from all over Europe and promotes an exchange of knowledge, experience and best practices between EU Institutions and Member States with regard to the correct management and control of European Structural and Investment Funds (ESIF). With its unique character this European Symposium provides an insight into EU Funds issues from a strategic as well as from a programme and management perspective.
Join our exclusive event and gain practical know-how on every relevant aspect of ESIF implementation. Get a comprehensive outlook post 2020 and stay updated on important developments at European & national level.
- What to expect in the next Programming Period post 2020 and what are major changes?
- How to prepare for it in parallel to current tasks?
What is the state of play in the area of ESIF Programming Period 2014-2020?
- What is the focus of the European Commission and the European Court of Auditors towards the end of the current Programming Period?
- Are there new requirements towards the management of Operational Programmes and how to cope with them?
- How do other member states cope with relevant elements of Programme management such as annual accounts or result orientation?
- Exchange with peers from all over Europe in our interactive sessions
- Network with colleagues from Member States' Managing authorities, Audit Authorities, Intermediate bodies and further interesting institutions
The 15th European Annual Symposium EU Funds 2018 is a must-attend event for public officials such as Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Auditors and other experts dealing with the management, certification and control of all EU Funds, especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Certifying Authorities and Bodies
- Audit Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Paying Agencies
- National Public Authorities
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- National and Regional Development Agencies
- Public Banks and Private Banks
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
Location: Ellington Hotel
Nürnberger Straße 50-55