Summer Seminar EU Funds Policies: Governance, Current Regulations & Increasing Ambition 2020-2050
Multi-Annual Financial Framework • Programme Implementation • Management Verifications
|English||scheduled: August 2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Brussels, Belgium.||1.038,- € * until 22.05.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||scheduled: August 2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Brussels, Belgium.|
|Price:||1.038,- € * until 22.05.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
EU Funds in the Current Programming Period
It is the task of the Member States to implement EU Funding Programmes, which involves selection, monitoring and assessment of thousands of projects. Therefore, responsible authorities have to ensure that they are familiar with current regulation changes regarding EU funding policies. This European Seminar gives you a thorough overview of the important aspects of EU Funds policies, regulations and management that EU Funds experts face in the current programming period.
- Receive an overview of EU Cohesion Policy in the programming period 2014-2020
- Improve communication procedures regarding EU Funds
- Learn how to cope with the workload of developing programme strategies. Find out how to make the most out of the financial and auditing control tools
- Find out which delivery methods best suit certain strategies
- Ensure a smooth programming process delivering best outcomes
- Enjoy the European character of the course by networking with peers and colleagues from all across Europe
- Become familiar with the latest rules and current EU guidelines
- Make sure to have highly qualified staff members in your EU funding unit
- Position your Programme Management Organisation as an enhancer, innovator or solutions manager
- What are the key elements of EU Funding Policies?
- What are implications from the “Omnibus” regulation?
- How to handle current challenges in the programming period 2014-2020?
- What are crucial aspects in audits and controls?
- How to develop and manage strategies for programme management procedures?
- How to ensure the delivery of results?
- What are the most efficient monitoring, evaluation and annual reporting procedures?
- What are the new approaches in the maze of programme management?
- What changes bring the new Multi-Annual Financial Framework?
Specialists in EU Funds Management working in:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Public and Private Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Regional Audit Institutions
- National and Regional Development Agencies
- Public and private banks
- Associations and Non-profit organisations
- Certified Public Accountants and Public Auditors responsible for conducting and reporting on audits performed according to the EC regulations
- Consultancies specialised in EU funding