European Seminar ESIF 2019: Setting & Achieving OP Targets -Preparing the New Programming Period
Evaluating, Monitoring and Performance Auditing
ESIF will focus more and more on result and impact
In the current programming period, a much stronger focus lays on results-based management. 2019 will be the year of the performance review. Member states have to report their total eligible expenditure to the European Commission by mid-2019 and thus prove that their Operational Programmes (OP) have met set milestones. Where milestones have not been achieved, member states have to reallocate the performance reserve to other priorities within a certain amount of time.
- How to prepare for the Annual Implementation Report 2019
- How to structure processes in order to allocate the performance reserve right
- How to monitor and evaluate performance
- What are challenges and opportunities of monitoring Operational Programmes?
- How to fulfil reporting requirements on implementation progress
- How can beneficiaries reach targets and contribute to the collection of data
- What are the most appropriate evaluation methodologies? For which type of operations do they apply?
- How to collect data and what information is needed for your evaluation
- What are qualitative and quantitative evaluation methods and how to apply them in practice?
- What is the goal of the Counterfactual Impact Evaluation, and for which projects and programmes is it useful?
Members of staff dealing with management, control, monitoring and evaluation of ESI Funds 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Beneficiaries of EU Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- Regional Development Agencies
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.