International Seminar Ensuring and Professionalising Cybersecurity in Public Organisations
Do you know how best to cope with cybercrime?
There is no sector – neither public nor private – that has not been a victim of cyber attacks! Even major state institutions, the Police itself and big technology companies were affected. The Cybersecurity environment is continuously changing. Not only has the extent of cybercrime increased but also the diversity of its forms. Furthermore, small attacks can already have huge effects. States, institutions, citizens and business are equally exposed to this risk.
- What are innovative technical tools for the investigation and prevention of cybercrime?
- What are the particular challenges of botnets as increasingly frequent basis of cybercrime and can you oppose them?
- How can you cope with cyber attacks in the best way and which strategies are well-proven to combat cybercrime effectively?
- How can you sensitise your staff in order to ensure compliance with basic security requirements
This seminar is for Directors, Heads of Units as well as officers in the following departments and institutions:
- IT and IT Security
- Internal Controls and Internal Audit
- Cybercrime and Cyber Terrorism
- European Agencies and Institutions
- International Organisations
- National and Regional Ministries
- Public Companies
- Higher Education institutions
- City Councils & Communities
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.