European Seminar How to Efficiently Set Up and Implement Financial Instruments in ESIF
New Funding Period 2021-2027 • Omnibus Regulation • Monitoring, Reporting and Auditing
How to Explore Full Potential of Financial Instruments in ESIF in 2014-2020 and beyond
Implementing Financial Instruments in ESIF bares lots of opportunities – but also challenges. Member States all over Europe use Financial Instruments (FI) to finance revenue-generating projects in their respective countries in order to foster economic and social development. The Omnibus Regulation and also the new funding period 2021-2027 will bring various updates and new requirements – be prepared!
Directors, Heads of Units or Departments as well as other experts and specialists dealing with or planning to establish Financial Instruments (FIs) with EU Funds (ERDF, ESF, CF, EAFRD and EMFF), especially from:
- Managing Authorities
- Audit Authorities
- Certifying Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies
- Paying Agencies
- Coordinating Bodies
As well as:
- Banking and finance sector, including national promotion banks (NPB)
- National and regional development agencies
- Regional and city council offices
- Consultancies specialised in EU funding
- Private companies cooperating with public institutions
- What to changes are expected post 2020 and how to prepare for the next programming period
- What is the impact of the “Omnibus” Regulation on FI
- How to process after the ex-ante assessment: setting up a Financial Instrument – Step by step
- How to choose the right instrument for the right measure
- How does the EIF cooperate with EU Member States and regions in practice?
- How to fulfil reporting requirements for FI
- How to monitor and control set up FI
- How to audit FI - The European Court of Auditors’ approach
- How to reuse repayments from previous programming periods
- Which financial intermediary to choose and how to negotiate conditions
- Challenges and opportunities in different FIs: detailed cases on guarantees & equities
We’re sorry! The seminar has already taken place.
We are happy to keep you updated about new events. Please use the form below to provide us with your email address to avoid missing any topic-related events in the future.
Want to speak to us in person?
Ms. Tatjana Ivanova (Team Manager Customer Relationships) will be pleased to get in touch with you.
Phone: +49 (030) / 8020802-2500
Use our callback service.
Type in your phone number in the form below and we will call you back and inform you about the latest events. You can use our call-back service from Monday – Friday between 09:00am and 5.30pm.