European Conference EAFRD Management in the Second Half of 2014-2020 Programming Period and State Aid in the Agricultural Sector
|English||23.10.2019 - 25.10.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||as of 1.291,- € * until 26.07.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||23.10.2019 - 25.10.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||as of 1.291,- € * until 26.07.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
The implementation of EAFRD 2014-2020 beares demanding challenges
In 2019, EU funds authorities are clearly focusing on the implementation of 2014-2020 measures. The 2018 Omnibus Regulation has a huge impact on EAFRD & the ongoing simplification and reform process. The usage of Simplified Cost Options is extended and procedures of checks & controls are further simplified. Public sector officials need to make sure that they are not funding fraudulent practices and correctly apply State aid rules.
Efficient and effective rural development actions are requirement
Join our first EARFD conference and learn from experienced and high-level experts. Learn how to introduce and implement Simplified Cost Options for the RDP 2014-2020. Improve your administrative verifications and on-the-spot controls and decrease error rates in your rural development programme. Get new ideas on how to optimise the absorption of funding. Make your EAFRD projects a great success. Keep updated on State Aid Law for Agricultural Sector.
- What are the (new) requirements of the European Commission regarding the management and control of EAFRD 2014-2020?
- How to apply State Aid laws for the agricultural sector correctly
- How to conduct efficient & effective on-the-spot checks & administrative checks
- How to verify the viability of a project
- How to make sure that checks are reliable and projects follow rules of eligibility
- How to prepare for audits of the European Institutions
- How to deal with the Performance Framework in 2018
- How to Implement Simplified Cost Options in Rural Development
- How to conduct efficient anti-fraud measures
- How to detect fraud in rural development
- How can EAFRD authorities simplify their procedures further?
- Best practices on implementation of EAFRD 2014-2020
Members of staff dealing with management and control of EAFRD 2014-2020 including Directors, Heads of Units, Managers, Experts, Controllers, Auditors, Officers, Lawyers from:
- Managing Authorities
- Paying Agencies
- Coordinating Bodies
- Certifying Authorities
- Intermediate Bodies and other Authorising Bodies
- Local Action Groups
- Beneficiaries of EAFRD Funds
- National and Investment Banks, Private Banks
- National and Regional Courts of Auditors
- Regional and Local Governments, Municipalities
- Consulting Companies, Advisory and Audit Services