Practical Seminar Diversity Management at Higher Education Institutions
|English||21.10.2019 - 22.10.2019||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.278,- € * until 12.07.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||21.10.2019 - 22.10.2019|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.278,- € * until 12.07.2019 * all prices are VAT excluded|
A truly developed diversity and integration management is more important than ever
A meaningful and effective diversity management is a powerful tool to enhance creativity and talent development by incorporating diverse perspectives and mutual differences into scientific research. Crucially, facilitating internal diversity is also important as research organisations are nowadays under more pressure to actually describe what measures they take to foster diversity and may be assessed by external committees.
- How to receive funding for diversity? What are financial ressources?
- How to measure diversity and how create follow-up measure
- What and how projects are assed from an diversity / gender point of view?
- What needs to be done to increase the likelihood to receive funding?
- How to manage diverse teams
- How to raise awareness in the teams: Leaders and team members
- How to convince the leaders to manage diverse team
- Introducing the change in the teams
Directors, Heads of Units, Managers and Officers responsible for Equality, Gender, Diversity and Inclusion at Universities, University Hospitals and Research Organisations from the following department:
- Equality & Diversity
- Policy unit Diversity and Gender
- Diversity Office / Team
- Equality Committee