Practical Seminar Digital Audit and Preventing Cybersecurity Risks
Risks - Instruments - Trends
|English||20.10.2020 - 21.10.2020||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.||1.088,- € * until 19.06.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
|Date:||20.10.2020 - 21.10.2020|
|Location:||This event will take place in a 4-Star hotel in Berlin.|
|Price:||1.088,- € * until 19.06.2020 * all prices are VAT excluded|
There is no doubt that digitalisation has a major impact on the audit profession
As public sector organisations are facing a constant shift from paper-based work to digitalised electronic processes, an increasing bulk of data is nowadays only available electronically, which has also a strong impact on the audit profession. Digitisation bear also cybersecurity risk. Be prepared to prevent cybersecurity risks.
Familiarise yourself with the newest tools and instruments and gain meaningful audit results
In this seminar methods to collect data systematically are introduced and it is revealed what tools are efficient to extract meaningful data. Our experienced speakers explain how they handle and integrate IT tools in their audits.
- Auditing GDPR Compliance
- Cyber Security – New Responsibilities for Auditors
- What are the main challenges of digitisation for the internal audit function?
- How can risks be managed successfully?
- How to respond to cyber threats
- How to audit GDPR compliance
- How to understand and interpret data
- How to assess if data are reliable
- How to establish a data analysis strategy
- What can you do when data is non-existent?
- How to report data to the management in a meaningful way
- How to perform information security risk assessment
- Internal and External Auditors
- Audit methodologists
- Audit statisticians
- Audit experts
- Evaluation officers
- Quality managers
- Policy makers
- International Organisations and NGOs
- European Institutions and Agencies
- Public administrations on national and regional level
- Subordinate government bodies
- Universities and Higher Education Institutes